When collaborating with a brand on sponsored content on Instagram, you can tag them as a paid sponsor and boost the post. This tag generates the Paid Partnership label on your post.
Warning: You must disclose the commercial nature of your content when partnering with brands on sponsored content. Otherwise, your content is at risk of being taken down due to being non-compliant with Meta's policies.
- Open the Instagram app and create a new post.
- Tap Advanced Settings.
- Scroll to Branded content and toggle ON Add paid partnership label.
Note: This option is only available to Business or Creator Instagram accounts.
- After, tap Add brand partners.
- Add or search for the brand.
Note: The partnering brand must approve you as a partner before you can tag them in a post.
- Tap Next to confirm.
- Review the details and toggle ON Allow brand partner to boost.
- Confirm by tapping Done.