In order to allow Ad Permissions and Link your Instagram account, you'll need to have a published and public Facebook Page. To check to see if your Facebook Page is published, you can either:
View your Facebook Page status on Mobile
- Go to your Facebook app and click on the Menu iconon the bottom right of the screen.
- From the Menu page, click on Your Pages.
- All published pages will be listed above the Unpublished Pages list.
View your Facebook Page status on Desktop
- Go to Facebook and click on Pages in the navigation bar on the left hand side of the page.
- Select the Page you want to confirm is published.
- Scroll down on the navigation bar and click on Settings.
- Check the Page Visibility to ensure that your Page is published.
Pages can also be accessed by clicking on the Settings icon in the top right corner of your Facebook desktop app. From this Settings menu, click on Pages under the Socials header and follow steps 2-4 above.