A public Facebook Page is an essential requirement before being able to link your Instagram account to your Link Accounts page. Connecting your Instagram to your Link Accounts page allows brands and agencies to pull real-time metrics, automatically collect Instagram Stories, and collaborate with brands/agencies on Ad Permissions.
There are two ways that you can create a Page: through Facebook and Instagram.
- Log into your personal Facebook account.
- Navigate to https://www.facebook.com/pages/create.
- Under the Create a Page section, fill out the details under Page Information (Page name, category, and description).
Click Create Page.
- Open your Instagram app on a mobile device.
- In the navigation bar, tap on your profile picture on the bottom right.
- Click Edit Profile in your profile header.
- Under Profile Information, tap on Page. A pop-up will appear giving you the option to: Create Facebook Page or Connect existing Page.
- In the pop-up, select Create Facebook Page.
- Go through the setup process of creating your new Page.
- After successfully creating your new Page, it will now be listed under Profile Information.