In your Professional Dashboard, you can view a list of the brands who have requested to be tagged as paid sponsors on your Instagram post.
Warning: This is optional! You are not required to approve a brand to tag them as a paid partner.
- In the Instagram app, navigate to your profile.
- Tap on Professional Dashboard under your bio.
Note: This option is only available to Professional – or Business and Creator – accounts.
- The list of brands will appear under Next Steps.
- Tap on Approve brand partners.
- Select the brand's account under Received Requests.
- Tap Approve or Decline.