What are Campaign Invite Links?
TikTok Invite Links are unique URLs that you can use to upload your branded content videos, which automatically enables TikTok's Branded Content toggle. This ensures that all the content that you produce for your Campaigns includes a Paid Partnership label and provides your partnering brand and agency with post-level insights through TikTok's API so you can stay compliant and prove your value.
Note that each unique Invite Link can be used up to 10 times. If you are planning to create more than 10 posts as part of your upcoming Campaign, please ensure that your partnering brand or agency is providing you with more than one Link.
If branded content is posted without using an Invite Link, it will be considered a violation of TikTok's content policies and may be taken down. If you have already published your Campaign content, you will not be able to use the Invite Link to retroactively apply the Paid Partnership label. Instead, you can request a Campaign Code from your partnering brand or agency and add it to your published post(s).
How do I use a Campaign Invite link?
- Navigate to your Campaign Details Page.
- Under the Details tab, scroll to Instructions.
- Click on your TikTok requirement to expand your tasks.
- In the expanded view, click on your Invite Link.
- You'll get redirected to the app after clicking on your unique Invite Link.
You'll receive the below error if you click on your TikTok Campaign Invite Link on a desktop browser. The TikTok Campaign Invite Link must be accessed through your mobile phone to successfully redirect you to the TikTok mobile app.
- Review your Campaign details.
- After agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you can proceed to upload your video through the TikTok app.