This article goes over how to make sure that a TikTok post that is already published can be associated with a Campaign. If you have not published your post yet, check out our article on TikTok Campaign Invite Links for the appropriate workflow.
As part of a Campaign involving TikTok content, your partnering brand or agency may have sent you a Campaign Code to add to your post to help ensure that they are able to access real-time metrics on your Campaign content. Adding this Campaign Code to your TikTok post can help you demonstrate the value of your content to your business partners, and helps to ensure that you're staying compliant with TikTok's branded content guidelines.
Campaign Codes can only be added to a post using the TikTok app. Unfortunately, this option isn't currently available through TikTok's desktop site. Additionally, note that if branded content is posted without using an Invite Link or Campaign Code, it will be considered a violation of TikTok's content policies and may be taken down.
How to Add a Campaign Code to a Published Post
- In the TikTok app, navigate to your published post.
- Tap on the three dots and a new window will appear.
- Select Ad settings.
- Toggle ON Disclose post content.
- Select Branded content.
- After the section expands, tap Link campaign.
- Select Add campaign code.
- Type in the code you received in the Enter the code field.
- After entering the code, select which Campaign Requirement you are fulfilling.
- Confirm by clicking Link Campaign.