Creating a public Facebook Page is an essential requirement before you can link your Instagram account to your Creator Dashboard so that brands and agencies can pull real-time metrics on posts and automatically collect Instagram Stories for your collaborative content. Additionally, a public Facebook Page is also required to provide your partnering brands and agencies with Ad Permissions, which allows them to create Ads on Facebook and Instagram with your content.
How to create a Facebook Page through Facebook
- Log into your personal Facebook account.
- Navigate to https://www.facebook.com/pages/create.
- Under the Create a Page section, fill out the details under Page Information (Page name, category, and description).
- Click Create Page.
How to Create a Facebook Page Through Instagram
- Open your Instagram app on a mobile device.
- In the navigation bar, tap on your profile picture on the bottom right.
- Click Edit Profile in your profile header.
- Under Profile Information, tap on Page. A pop-up will appear giving you the option to: Create Facebook Page or Connect existing Page.
- In the pop-up, select Create Facebook Page.
- Go through the setup process of creating your new Page.
- After successfully creating your new Page, it will now be listed under Profile Information.