In the email you received from your partnering brand or agency, you'll likely see a Link Accounts button. Below we'll cover how you can successfully link your TikTok account to your Creator Dashboard so that brands and agencies can pull real-time metrics on collaborative posts. Since linking your Social Accounts helps make your partnerships much more seamless, it can also improve the chances that you'll be tapped for additional future opportunities!
You must be part of the TikTok Creator Marketplace (TTCM) or have a TikTok Business account to be able to link your account.
- Click on the Link Accounts button from your email invitation.
- Under Social Accounts, hover over the TikTok section.
- Click CONNECT; a new window should appear. Be sure that your browser allows pop-ups so you can proceed to the next step.
- Enter your login credentials and click Authorize to confirm.
All permissions must be accepted to link your account successfully; however, the data that is collected will be read-only. Visit How do we protect your data privacy? for further information on our privacy practices.
- Next, you should receive the following confirmation that your TikTok account has been successfully linked:
- A and will appear next to your Instagram username on the Social Accounts page
- A green notification will appear to let you know that your account was successfully linked 🎉