In the email you received from your partnering brand or agency, you'll likely see a Link Accounts button. Below we'll cover how you can successfully link your Facebook Page to your Creator Dashboard so that brands and agencies can pull real-time metrics on posts and automatically collect Instagram Stories for your collaborative content. Since linking your Social Accounts helps make your partnerships much more seamless, it can also improve the chances that you'll be tapped for additional future opportunities!
Facebook Pages are different than profiles. Profiles focus on personal information (e.g. interests, hometown, current city) while Pages connect businesses and creators to their fanbase. Click here to learn more about the difference.
- Click on the Link Accounts button from your email invitation
- Under Social Accounts, hover over the Facebook section:
- Click CONNECT; a new window should appear. Be sure that your browser allows pop-ups so you can proceed to the next step.
- In the new window, input your Facebook login credentials and accept all permissions.
You have the option to review the third-party permissions that you'll be providing to your partnering agency or brand. All the permissions must be enabled to successfully connect your account. The data that is collected will be read-only. Visit How do we protect your data privacy? for further information on our privacy practices.
- After logging in, you may be prompted to complete a Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) step as an extra security measure. Your 2FA credentials must be entered to be able to successfully connect.
- Next, you should receive the following confirmation that your Facebook Page has been successfully linked:
- A and will appear next to your Facebook Page name on the Social Accounts page
- A green notification will appear to let you know that your account was successfully linked 🎉