A Professional Account is required to link your Instagram profile to your Creator Dashboard.
What is a Professional Instagram account?
Professional Instagram accounts provide additional features that help Creators and publishers manage and measure their business on the platform. There are two types of Professional accounts: Business and Creator. Both of these types of accounts provide additional analytical insights into your profile's content performance and audience data.
How do I change my account type?
- Begin by opening the Instagram app on your mobile device
- In the bottom navigation bar, tap your profile picture on the right.
- Tap on the top right.
- In the menu, tap (or Settings).
- Select (or Account), in the Settings menu.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Switch to Professional Account.
- Tap Continue after reviewing all the details.
- Go through the setup process, which will include choosing between a Business or Creator account: